Cipriani Condo Miami
Cipriani Residences Miami will feature 3 luxury towers spanning over 2.8 acres, located at 1420 South Miami Avenue in Miami’s renowned Brickell area, which will represent the famous brand’s elegant design and exceptional service.
The largest Cipriani tower will rise 80-stories and will feature 397 one to four-bedroom units with views of Biscayne Bay, Brickell skyline, and Simpson Park. The 2 smaller towers haven’t been revealed yet but will rise 59 stories and 50 stories tall.
- Generous living areas with ceiling heights of 10 feet
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and windows with magnificent panoramic views
- Terrace access from the living room and primary bedroom of every residence
- Gracious walk-in wardrobes in every primary bedroom
- An exquisite selection of flooring options included
- Direct elevator entry for select residences
- Eat-in, open kitchen with custom Italian cabinetry inspired by Cipriani’s renowned style
- Top-of-the-line appliances from Wolf Sub-Zero, including
- cooktop, integrated refrigerator, freezer, wine cooler, and dishwasher
- Primary bathrooms with grand, stand-alone bathtubs and glass-enclosed showers; vanities with premium Italian cabinetry, imported stone tops, back-lit mirrors; separate room with water closet
- Spacious laundry rooms with full-size washing machine and dryer, with a utility sink in most residences
- Individually controlled, high-efficiency central air conditioning and heating systems, with linear diffusers in main areas to ensure seamless integration
- Innovative smart technology infrastructure that enables home automation
- Intelligent interface system for essential building services such as concierge, valet, and security
- Exclusive private entrance with lush landscaping and elegant porte-cochère
- Dramatic lobby leading to two banks of high-speed, touchless elevators
- Signature private dining experiences by Cipriani
- In-home dining and 24-hour catering services by Cipriani, exclusive to residents
- Private dining rooms available for reservation, catered by Cipriani
- Elevated resort deck with two swimming pools, a blissful outdoor spa, poolside cabanas, and a beautifully landscaped sun terrace
- Poolside food and beverage services catered by Cipriani
- Holistic spa with sauna and treatment rooms
- Luxurious residents’ lounge for special events and intimate gatherings
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Golf simulator
- Pickleball court
- Private salon available to be reserved for personal beauty services
- Screening room with cutting-edge audiovisual equipment
- Serene and spacious residents’ library
- Engaging children’s playroom
- Elevated four-level wellness center and lounge overlooking the Brickell skyline
- Pet-friendly community with dog park
- High-speed internet access across all public areas
- Electric vehicle charging stations available
- Air-conditioned storage rooms
This website is independently operated and has no affiliation with the developer.
This website is a valuable resource and intended for potential buyers.
Developement of Cipriani Residences Miami
Developer : Mast Capital
Architecture : Arquitectonica
Interior Design : 1508 London
Creative Direction : Noë & Associates
Mast Capital is a privately held real estate investment and development firm founded by Camilo Miguel Jr. in 2006. The firm leverages deep local market perspective and institutional quality to deliver superior execution of transformative projects. Mast Capital emphasizes investing in and developing thoughtfully designed projects that enrich the fabric of local communities throughout Florida.
Arquitectonica was founded in 1977 by Bernardo Fort-Brescia and Laurinda Spear. The award-winning firm has worked in 59 countries but left its strongest mark on Miami, where it has transformed the skyline with a bold vision of contemporary architecture. Known for expressive, humanistic designs, Arquitectonica has captured the city’s singular spirit, apparent inearly sensations like the Pink House and the Atlantis and modern landmarks like Brickell City Centre. The curved, organic form of Cipriani Residences Miami is the latest example of the firm’s trademark panache.